Sunday 30 December 2012

Photo-a-day Challenge Australian style!

I came across a photo challenge on FB originally today and was interested in the prompts ... The owner had last February and March I think it was and November on her FB page for the challenge.  She produces a list of suggestions in advance for each day but also gives ideas for the suggestions.  Likes peeps to share their photos either o their FB or Twitter pages etc. 

I spent some time reading her blog and the prompts thinking I can do this when I go out for my daily walk ... new year resolution - take iphone for music and camera and walk in trainers with pedometer. 

Its taken me just over 2 days to do just under 7,000 steps when I should be doing 10,000 a day which is really difficult when one is a stay-at-home wife!!

The name of the FB page was @fatmumslim aka Chantelle from Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment